International Affairs Office
How to prevent coronary heart disease at work
How to prevent coronary heart disease at work?
Ministry of Health:
- keep a distance of two meters with your colleagues.
- Never touch your face, eyes and mouth.
- Do not crowd in the rooms or halls of the workplace.
- Having proper ventilation in the workplace is very important.
- Work as much as possible without meeting.
- Do not forget to use gloves and masks.
- Sanitize your hands continuously or wash them for 20 seconds.
- Sanitize all contact surfaces every day.
- If you are sick, avoid attending work. Avoid eating breakfast and lunch in groups.