Supervising continuously and exactly efficient execution of cultural, educational, research, student, health & treatment and services affairs
• Adopting executive policy for university and grand policy-making founded on strategic programs ratified by Board of Trustee
• Preparing and proposing strategic programs, policies and goals for presenting to Board of Trustee
• Having responsibility for all university affairs and efficient execution of ratifications made by Board of Trustee
• Supervising continuously and exactly efficient execution of employing and recruiting, job appointments, missions, dismissal of an employee, promotion, and promoting members of faculty and etc.
• Appointing and removing members of board of chairs, and staff managers from office
• Preparing detailed annual budget and financial transactions and provide the university with the provisions of the bylaws and the Board of Trustees and monitoring how the budget cost to the University
• Supervising disciplinary activities in the university (faculty - students - staff) within the rules and regulations
• Signing contracts, binding documents, National Archives, and administrative rules and regulations adopted within the framework of correspondence and financial responsibility, financial and trade regulation laws, administrative regulations and decisions notified
Head of office for the chancellery and Public Relations
• Receiving correspondence from the subordinate units and issuing communiqué of the chancellor of university to affiliated units & non-affiliated institutes upon request.
• Informing people about result of programs and activities of the University via media and holding sessions.
• Preparation of minutes of council meetings and the committees which are being held at the chancellery.
• Regulation visit plan for inside and outside official
• Reporting important daily subjects
• Guidance and providing equipment if necessary and agreement with requests of applicants and clients when possible without visiting related officials.
Responsible оf office for the chancellery
• Registering the letters referred to the chancellery and following-up their results and presenting them to the related staff.
• Archiving the confidential letters at the proper place
• Sending monthly plans and work order of board of chairs and councils of the chancellery to related domains and coordination with responsible of offices.
• Making contact with The Ministries, institutes, Markazi Governor General Office and state organizations for coordination and setting plans.
• Issuing communiqué from officials to individuals and related institutes and subordinate units based on the set policy of officials and in the need times of followings up and offering guidelines.
• Preparation of dossiers and documents of meetings and sessions held in chancellery for informing appropriate university official.
• Registering the meetings in the office
• Answering and being accountable to physical attendees and leading them to related sections.
Secretary of the chancellery
• Making contact with The Ministry, institutes, state organizations and embassies for coordination and setting visit schedules, conferences and seminars.
• Regulating list of inner and outer applicants for visit with related official and making appointments for them
• Providing and regulating necessary reports about important daily subjects and events to offering it to the Chair of office for the chancellery of university.
• Issuing and following up communiqué from related officials for related institutes and subordinate units based on the set policy.
• Summarizing provided reports for the Chair of office for the chancellery of university
• Preparation of dossiers and documents of commission, meetings and seminars for informing the Chair of office for the chancellery of university.
• Undertaking necessary actions in the provision of receiving, registration, distribution, maintenance and archiving of dossiers and other documents and
records of related unit.
• Providing some letters and text of fax to transmittal
Following-up expert of office for the chancellery -
• Following-up the affairs referred from the chair of office for the chancellery of university and offering necessary reports to him.
• Providing necessary reports in the field of done pursuits and offering it to the chair of office for the chancellery of university
• Issuing communiqué from the chair of office for the chancellery of university to individuals and related institutes and subordinate units based on the set policy of officials and in the need times of followings up those.
• Providing necessary reports of the chair of office for the chancellery of university at the case
• Receiving and sending email, fax and etc.